• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duke Robinson hauled off in cart.

hdevonxz

Yeah, its wayyyy too hot in Florida to be outside all day playing football. South Carolina is about as far south as I would want to be. Even then it is too hot. I live in Central Florida, at the beach, and it is about 95 with about 90% humidity here every day. fuging sucks....

Daytona?, or the West coast...

Sounds like a bunch of Sally's in here right now. Stop jumping to conclusion before you know the facts. Men think with their heads, and make an educated conclusion based on facts. You Sally's are being too emotional before you know what's going on.

WTF is going on at this friggin camp?

Maybe we shoud succeed from the NFL and join the UFL... Fold for the season.

For Christ Sake calm down. Kemo was big to absorb on day one but a couple of tweaks and everyone is ready to write off the season. We still have a lot of training camp to get through and 16 games. I'm sticking around if only just for the food and libation.

Relax. Take a shot, smile and open a door for a pretty lady. Just have a good time. Everything is going to be groovy.

so not only do we get the tweets on the tweet sites but we get the board flooded with them in the form of a repeat.!?!?!?!?!?!

If you got the info off a tweet put it somewhere else. There should be a time limit or a number of confirming tweets before some random poster blows up the forum supposedly reporting fact when in fact its a gotdamn muthafekkin bull-tweet that will shift gears in ten minutes because some idiot is jumping to conclusions on his blackberry.

do something mods...ground rules please...this is dumb!

Archived