• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duke Robinson hauled off in cart.

hdevonxz

I think we need to hire a new conditioning coach.

Those were my thoughts as well. I mean these guys are big and there is room for injury but the conditioning coaches need to make sure they are as limber as they are big. Its getting ridiculous...

The Sky Is Falling

a fairy tale

adapted by Panthers55

Once upon a time there was a tiny, tiny huddler named Chicken Little. One day Chicken Little was searching the internet when he saw a tweet and got very afraid.

"Oh," cried Chicken Little, "the sky is falling ( injuries are mounting). I must go tell everyone at the huddle."

So Chicken Little typed and typed, and he met unicar 15.

"Why do you type so fast, Chicken Little?" asked Unicar15.

"Ah, Unicar," said Chicken Little, "injuries are mounting everywhere, and I must go tell the "huddle king."

"How do you know that injuries are mounting, Chicken Little?" asked Unicar15.

"I saw it with my eyes, I was tweeted by a big bird, and a bit of it fell on my head," said Chicken Little.

Are you sure it wasn't poo? Said Unicar15. Oh no it wasn't, I know the difference between poo and the truth.

Here is the original for comparison purposes.

http://www.rickwalton.com/funstuff/skyfall.htm

I started it, who wants to finish it.

does anyone else get the feeling it is going to be a typical Carolina season.....a typical one following a good season.......

pretty much came to that conclusion once Kemo went down.

Its a cycle! Damn

Kemo, Duke.... Who's next... We don't have the depth to lose any of our players if this continues to happen its going to be a long season. I for one have extermely high expectations for our team this season. Offense is outstanding........but injuries seem to always bite us in the ass after a good year, please NO ONE else we can't afford it. Duke was going to step it up this year to when Vincent got banged up, hope its not serious, but if it is FUUUUUUCCCCK

:incazzato: Man it never fails for the panthers every year after coming off a great year. Why oh why is it always us that happens to.:mad: I hope it was just heat related and not a injury. If the panthers get to many injuries before preseason is over. We mind aswell call it a season. We would be the first team in NFL history to forfit all of the regular season games for the lack of players to play.:willy_nilly::rofl:

Archived