• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

funny ass xbox live message

John Fox

I never use my headset on xbox live unless i'm playing with friends I know and we are in a chat. Also it depends on what games you are playing like Halo is much worst then COD4.

My old xbox live name made it very clear i was a girl, that was the worst idea ever!!!! When I played Rainbow 6 online I got harrassed non stop. 13 years were talking about doing stuff to me that I had never even heard or thought about, it was scary sad.

I never use my headset on xbox live unless i'm playing with friends I know and we are in a chat. Also it depends on what games you are playing like Halo is much worst then COD4.

My old xbox live name made it very clear i was a girl, that was the worst idea ever!!!! When I played Rainbow 6 online I got harrassed non stop. 13 years were talking about doing stuff to me that I had never even heard or thought about, it was scary sad.

umm that was me, and I am 27.

Please elaborate...

One reason it's not as bad on cod4 is because you have a lot of players like me out there who never prestiged and have a low rank but may very well be the best player in the room. There is one bucs fan out there that wishes he never opened his big mouth last year, to put it simply he talked poo and I didn't lose a match for the rest of the night.

One reason it's not as bad on cod4 is because you have a lot of players like me out there who never prestiged and have a low rank but may very well be the best player in the room. There is one bucs fan out there that wishes he never opened his big mouth last year, to put it simply he talked poo and I didn't lose a match for the rest of the night.

Dude, we got to game up on COD4

StinkySauce

Archived