• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Norman see playtime this year?

CelibatePimp

He has the physical tools, but I don't know. 

I'm not sure why this myth exists.

Norman's combine:

4.66 40 (that would've been the 2nd slowest time by a CB this year and the 3rd slowest last year)

7.09 3 cone (that would've been good for 19th this year and 22nd last year)

4.23 20 yard shuttle (15th this year, tied for 17th last year)

33" vertical (tied for 28th this year, tied for 30th last year)

124" broad jump (#1 in his class, but tied for 11th this year, tied for 17th last year)

14 reps (tied for 19th this year, tied for 18th last year)

Norman is a below average athlete, arguably well below average, for an NFL CB.

I'm not sure why this myth exists.

Norman's combine:

4.66 40 (that would've been the 2nd slowest time by a CB this year and the 3rd slowest last year)

7.09 3 cone (that would've been good for 19th this year and 22nd last year)

4.23 20 yard shuttle (15th this year, tied for 17th last year)

33" vertical (tied for 28th this year, tied for 30th last year)

124" broad jump (#1 in his class, but tied for 11th this year, tied for 17th last year)

14 reps (tied for 19th this year, tied for 18th last year)

Norman is a below average athlete, arguably well below average, for an NFL CB.

Physical tools as in height, arm length..that kind of stuff. 

nope I don't think he makes the team, I'm betting we sign another CB, draft one, and nab an UDFA 

we'll go into next year with White, Cason, Thomas, FA, Draft Pick, Dockery (UDFA goes to practice squad)

At this point, I'd probably be willing to bet that he won't make the team versus getting playing time next year. 

He's reckless, undisciplined, and obviously doing something that Rivera is not a fan of. 

I remember when we drafted him, I made a thread basically relaying info from my friend who knew Josh in college and also played at CCU. My buddy was not a Josh Norman fan. At all. Whether it was being a teammate, how he behaved off the field, and how he responded to coaches - my friend did not have really anything positive to say about Josh. 

Lots of trolling, name calling, flaming from Huddlers directed at me and my "inside info". So far, my "source" has been spot on with his assessment. 

EDIT: 

It's not just the bills game it's was that bears game a couple years back where they throw the same slant play to him three times in a row and he still didn't know what was going on

Or go to Dallas and continue to suck.

Meh I wouldn't count on it. If we do cut him, I'm sure some team would pick him because he's still pretty young, but like I said..he's obvious doing something on or off the field that is pissing off RR. Panthers had some holes in the secondary last season and they were still scared to play him after the Bills game. 

Archived