• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CBS Mock-Ebron@28

ctrcat

Would fap if Ebron or one of the big OT's fell to us. Sadly New Orleans has similar needs as us and they could screw us.

Getting Star one pick ahead of them is forever worth it because they WOULD have taken the big fella.  We'll never know if they actually do get "the guy" we're targeting this year, but if it makes you feel better, we will likely "screw" NE (especially if it's Ebron!!! or WR), SF (DB, WR), Denver (OL, DB), or Seattle (TE, WR, OL).

Why would he fall that far? Not all teams will draft for need and someone who does not NEED a tight end will pick him up way before 28.

Again, Cordarelle Patterson was often mocked to the Rams and Jets in the top 10 last year.  We didn't even think we'd have a chance at 14 during much of last year's mock season.  Then on draft night there was only one WR taken between 8 and 29.  It happens!  We have no idea what's truly in store on May 8. 

Again, Cordarelle Patterson was often mocked to the Rams and Jets in the top 10 last year.  We didn't even think we'd have a chance at 14 during much of last year's mock season.  Then on draft night there was only one WR taken between 8 and 29.  It happens!  We have no idea what's truly in store on May 8. 

Possible.

If not for the Dickson pickup, I would really like this pick.  I'm not saying that Dickson will provide the same level of play that Ebron could, but you damn well better believe that Dickson will be giving 100% out there because his career is on the line.  Ebron, on the other hand, has a reputation for not trying when it comes to blocking.  And that bothers me.

I'd still be happy with this pick, because Ebron is more talented than a #28 overall should be, but I'm not sure it makes as much sense anymore now that we already acquired another pass-catching TE.

You're acting like Dickson will have a huge impact.

Olsen/Ebron Combo>Olsen/Dickson Combo any day of the week. 

You're acting like Dickson will have a huge impact.

Olsen/Ebron Combo>Olsen/Dickson Combo any day of the week. 

Yeah, but if Dickson is able to return to the form he had a couple years back in Baltimore, then we could have a much bigger overall impact on our team if a different top 15 player were to fall to us.  That's all I'm saying.  If Ebron is there at 28, I wouldn't have a single problem with us taking him, unless a top 3 OT or WR also fell.

Archived