• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Line already -2.5@Tampa

ctrcat

Are you guys idiots? Vegas has us favored. Am I the only one who gets that?

I'm pretty sure they all understand we are favored but they want to be favored by a larger spread...

Lines are also not pure "predictions", especially this early on.  They are more tailored to instigate the public into laying the most money and attempting to hedge the house exposure.

I would bet my life savings and my left nut that we lose the opener.

This franchise is cursed and never wins the season opening game

Your kidding right? One of my favorite game the Panthers ever played was the opening against San Diego a few years back. Delhomme to Rosario as time expired, pump faked twice, then chunked it in the endzone. It was epic.

Your kidding right? One of my favorite game the Panthers ever played was the opening against San Diego a few years back. Delhomme to Rosario as time expired, pump faked twice, then chunked it in the endzone. It was epic.

Yes that one was one of the all time greats.

"Rosario Dawson"

It's not sad, it's called being a Panther fan. When have we ever been given a reason to be confident and cocky as a fan base heading into a season?

this made me feel better. We came out ready on defense last time we were just playing the eventual SB champs. That's about as best as I can hope for this time. I doubt Cam will look "ready". But I think we can definitely win out our first 5-6 games. 

Archived